The programs of ALTRET Cooling Water Treatments are intended to meet all the needs of cooling water systems. They are designed to face all kinds of challenges, which may occur.
Generally, these main problems have to be solved:
- Scaling and deposits
- Microbiological growth
These problems cannot be considered separately, since they are inter-dependent. Therefore, a complete treatment is needed, based on the combination of different treatments.
Objective of ALTRET Cooling Water Treatment
- Minimize problems from corrosion, scale, deposition, and growth to obtain maximum efficiency.
- Implementation and control must be "do-able" with a minimum input of labor and money.
- Cost effective as possible considering the total water system capital and operating costs.
- Environmentally acceptable.
Characteristics of ALTRET cooling water treatment
- Technical Knowledge Sharing Attitude
- Customer awareness programme.
- Operator level training programme.
- Manager level brain storming session.
- Specific training on trouble shooting & monitoring.
- Management review meeting on result evaluation at regular intervals.
- Chemical Program Selection
While the chemistries of makeup waters are almost unlimited, a few generalizations can be made concerning classes of makeup water and the specific treatment chemistries, which have been found to be most effective.
Proper selection of the specific chemistry and product formulation to be used in any cooling water system should be under the supervision of an experienced water treatment chemist.
- Local Service
ALTRET's technical representative visits the user's installation at least once a month or as per requirement to check operation of the dosage systems and undertakes his own chemical tests (using his reagents) of the cooling water. (Regular surveys and recommendations on the operating conditions). ALTRET representative assist the plant operator with resolution of any problems. Checks pre treatment performance and guides for corrective measures by our knowledge sharing awareness programme.
- AR&D Activities
We emphasize on continuous AR&D for niche as well as new generation products through our own exclusive AR&D cell. In addition to being a trendsetter in several fields, we aim to build long-term partnership with our customers by adding value their business. Our well-equipped laboratory and our team of highly experienced analyst, enable us to handle complex technical problem related to the development of innovative products. We aim to set industry standards for others to follow.
- Technical Expertise
ALTRET has exceptional diagnostic skill in solving complex technical problems along with water chemistry. We have expert engineers of different field such as chemical, mechanical, environment and energy conservation. ALTRET have technical affiliation of National Institute of Technology, Surat.
You are aware of environmental regulations and water conservation is becoming a major consideration in selection of a water management program. We have capability to consider the effect of environmental.
Benefits of ALTRET Treatment to your Cooling Water Systems
- Environmentally accepted treatment.
- Meets local regulations merit to our customized offer.
- Minimum chemicals consumption and huge saving of water costs.
- Reduction in makeup water quantity and Allow high cycle of concentration, reuse of process water/treated water as cooling tower make up water.
- Help to customer objectives of zero discharge or less discharge.
- Easy control and follow up our treatment programs can be analyzed with easy to use on site test kits.
- Comprehensive technical documentation including toxicological and ecological reports.
- Improvement of your process performance and heat exchange.
- Optimization of total operational costs.
- Optimal service due to highly qualified staff.
- Continuous product development and improvement.
- Frequent treatment evolution/ proactive approach.
- Complete monitor and focusing trouble shooting with immediate response.
- Monitoring critical equipment parameters such approach temperature, condenser vacuum, energy efficiency, temperatures difference, pressure drop etc. and correlating with treatment performance.
Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors and Synthetic Dispersants
- Poly phosphates
- Poly carboxylates
- Ploy phosphate-phosphonate blends
- Co polymer, Ter polymer, Quad polymer base synthetic low molecular wight polymers
- High calcium tolerance specialized polymers
- Phosphorus containing and phosphorus free treatments.
- Biodegradable products for a low environmental impact.
- Provide highly effective scale inhibition as threshold inhibitors.
- Inhibits CaPO4,CaSO4, ZnPO4 through dispersant mechanism.
- Good Iron , Silt dispersions.
- Effectively works over a wide range of pH and temperature.
- Low dosage required.
- High performance polymers sequests multivalent cations and prevent inorganic salts precipitation.
Special Corrosion Inhibitors
- Halogen Resistance Azoles
- Ethoxylated Amines, Cathodic inhibitors, Anodic inhibitors etc.
- Blends of Anodic & Cathodic inhibitors
- Organic and inorganic formulations.
- Applications over a wide pH Range.
- Specific alkaline treatments for very acidic and soft water.
- All in one treatment for closed cooling systems.
- Brass & Aluminium corrosion inhibition.
- It prevents acid attack at very low dosage.
- High temperature and pH stable.
- Range of Oxidizing and non oxidizing biocides
- Chlorinated Oxidizing
- Brominated Oxidizing
- Organo bromine based
- Poly Quarts, MBT
- Iso thioloze derivities
- Guanidines, Carbamate
- Glutardehyde, Triazine
- DBNPA etc.
- Approved biocides against Legionella pneumophila.
- Oxidizing and non oxidizing biocides for the control of bacteria, fungi and algae.
- Specific biocides with rapid microbiocidal effect and quick decomposition after use in the cooling system.
- Biocides for preventive and corrective treatments.
- Broad spectrum , stable wide range of temperature and pH.
- Active molecules are environmentally degradable hence no discharge problem.
- Compatibles with most of other water treatment chemicals.
- Prevent MIC (Microbiological Influence Corrosion).
- Anionic Surfactant
- Non ionic Surfactants
- Dispersant to prevent fouling and sedimentation of suspended solids.
- Biodispersants, for better efficiency of biocide treatments.
- Specific treatments for pit water, once through systems, sea water or recycled waste water as make up water.
- Clean fouled system.
- Allowing biomass to disperse in to bulk water so make a larger area of biomass available for reaction with oxidizing - Non oxidizing biocides.
- Low pH cleaner to remove water born minerals deposits
- Alkaline cleaners to remove suspended/organic deposit, mud sand biofilm
- Silica removal
- Sulphate scale removals
- Metal oxides, rust deposit removal
- Compatible with steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, copper alloys, aluminium.
- Contains acid/corrosion inhibitors to prevent base metals.
- Contains surfactant/wetting agent.
- State of art cleaning methodologies consist scale constitutes analysis, jar test, corrosion rate, cleaning with or without temperature, neutralization and passivation.
- Control of the biofilm with HydroBio a unique field test kit to measure the biofilm growth and optimize the dosage of biocide.
- Equipment for on line control of our products, our biocides and the main water parameters (e.g. hardness).
- Equipment for operation of the cooling system (e.g. blow down control, special dosing programs).
- Equipment for the on line Monitoring of key performance indicators like corrosion rate, scaling tendency and bio film growth.
* ALTRET product contains either one or more ingredients from given lists.